Skip to main navigation.


It is very important that members notify Wyrulec before any changes are made to their electric service. We require members to obtain a state electrical permit before we will energize a new service or re-energize a disconnected service. Members are advised that they should only allow a licensed electrician to install or make any change, alteration, addition, or repair to any part of their service.   

Click on the provided links below for more information on

Electric Permits for the State of Wyoming and State of Nebraska.


Click here  for an Electrical Wiring Permit application from the Wyoming Department of Fire Prevention & Electrical Safety.

Click here for an Electrical Wiring Permit application from the Nebraska State Electrical Division.



Powered by Touchstone Energy Cooperatives Logo