Renewables / Distributed Generation
Methods of generating and using renewable energy resources (such as solar, wind, biomass, and hydro) continue to develop and grow each day. Renewable energy methods, often referred to as “Distributed Generation” is the term used to describe power plants that generate small amounts of electricity. Often they can be located close to where the electricity is used. They are or can be "distributed" where electricity is needed (thus the name). Types of Distributed Generation include solar power, wind power, diesel or gas generators, fuel cells, microturbines and others.
Are you looking to install a renewable energy method in your home or business? See below for State specific metering laws and rate informaıon or click here to email our office. For additional information, please call our office to speak directly with a Wyrulec staff member.
- Distributed Generation Application
- Net Metering Frequently Asked Questions
- Wyrulec Company's Net Metering Policy- Wyoming
- Wyrulec Company's Net Metering Policy- Nebraska
- Wyoming Net Metering State Statute
- Nebraska Net Metering State Statute